Stacking Correctional Food Service Tray
A seamless, one-piece, stacking meal transport tray, the Insulator is a durably molded tray with four food compartments. It is designed to allow each tray to cover the tray below when stacked, meaning fewer pieces to wash. It can be used independently or with certain existing meal systems.
- No Seams, No Holes, No Foam = No water logged trays
- Designed to eliminate water absorption during warewashing and soaking
- Available in 3 colors: Brown, Beige, and Grey
- Self-Stacking = Each tray acts as a cover for the one below
- Stacked trays can be easily transported to serving areas
- Retains temperature with thermal column formed during stacking
- Non-toxic if burned
OVER 6,000,000 MEALS SERVED IN CORRECTIONS ANNUALLY ON THE INSULATOR!
|Model||Description||Size (LxWxH)||Case Pack/Weight|
Server Compartment Sizes
- 2 Entrée Compartments 7.1"L x 4.6"W x 1.0"D
- 2 Side Compartments 4.6"L x 3.4"W x 1.0"D
- Length: 15"
- Width: 13.6"
- Height: 2.6"